Deadly Nightshade

Deadly Nightshade
Photographed by Kate Donovan at www.donovansdarlings.com

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Magnificently Macabre

Magnificently Macabre are makers of one-off unique hair accessories, headpieces, jewellery and burlesque pasties and they will be joining us at The Leadmill this Saturday in our show 'Supernova 2'. This company can cater to all styles from rockabilly and pin-up to gothic and lolita and  they also make custom bespoke pieces from creepily cute zombie headbands to decadent gothic miniature hats and burlesque fascinators.


"I started modelling in April 2011 under the name "Madame Zara" and found that hair accessories I wanted for shoots were not readily available. The concepts and ideas I had in my head were nothing like the accessories I could buy, and so I turned to making my own for shoots. I then found that people showed interest and commented on them and so I decided to share my designs with others, and that's when 'Magnificently Macabre- by Madame' was born."


You can find out more about this wonderfully stall by visiting their website at www.magnificently-macabre.com or joining their Facebook Page.


They will be donating a £20 voucher to our raffle this Saturday and this voucher is redeemable on their super website full of magnificent and macabre goodies!

Secrets of the Boudoir Burlesque Supernova, January 26th, The Leadmill, Sheffield. www.secretsoftheboudoirburlesque.com

No comments:

Post a Comment